суббота, 15 февраля 2020 г.

MORFEOSHOW PLUGIN JOOMLA 1.5 DOWNLOAD

I am not sure if it's related, but everytime I pull up the gallery, I get a popup notice for QuickTime even when Flash is working. Its supposed to allow me to add photos from galleries to my content right? When I ran it things got janky. Have you already tried JoomGallery? Board index All times are UTC. Is Morfeoshow still around? Dallas Moore Viper Web Solutions www.

Uploader: Dazahn
Date Added: 10 April 2006
File Size: 31.15 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 19476
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Board index All times are UTC. Project relies on revenue from these advertisements so please consider disabling the ad blocker for this domain.

When creating gallery, possibility to associate -select- an article. Then when i click to another gallery and come back the images dont show up. Just putting a gallery in content is not good enough. I'd do it myself except I lack the knowledge and the time. Board index All times are UTC. I'm referring to editing the margin in the Content Body. I mean the signs themselves. What happens is, i can view it once.

You create the slideshow gallery as you would with any other slideshow gallery IN MorfeoShow. Maybe I poked too much smot? No menu item created for the second gallery I created. I installed the comp installed the plug -in. But again it has the same problem. This forum is for general questions about extensions for Joomla!

Is Morfeoshow still around? - Joomla! Forum - community, help and support

Am I going crazy? Project relies on revenue from these advertisements so please consider disabling the ad blocker for this domain. So whats the plugin codeline? Board index All times are UTC. I dont know if its a cache problem because when i delete my history, cache, temporary files etc it works fine once again. I managed to alter the layout of the fancybox1. So when you create a Gallery, go over to Simple View Settings and change the width.

Editing in configuration does nothing either, even in writeable. While the plugIn does load the specific gallery. Board index All times are UTC.

Is is likely that websites using it will become incompatable with future versions of browsers? The options needed are simple: Lastly i notice that the component cant run the lightbox scripts in the template 'beez'.

The Joomla! Forum™

I've lost that key tonight. Does anyone have to a link to where I can download it? Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post. However, I do not speak Italian and I have no way of asking for assistance there so am posting it here and hopefully someone morfeoshwo pass the message to JoomlaItalia.

Morfeosow created a second gallery, uploaded the pictures, all is good until I create the menu link. I dont think Morfeo has any functionality that you cant find in most other galleries.

I overlooked Simple View Settings. What is the proper format for the Gallery Folder?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий